If you or a loved one requires 24-hour assistance with daily living, Home Instead Senior Care of Northern Milwaukee can help! From our two approaches to providing 24-hour care, we can create a service plan tailored to suit your needs.
Why 24 Hour Care?
For those seniors who require the assurance and security of having assistance available around the clock, 24-hour care is an ideal solution. Home Instead Senior Care’s 24-hour service can provide:
- A sense of independence and security – knowing that you or a loved one will receive help as needed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- An opportunity to avoid hospitalization or going to a facility – 24-hour home care helps ensure that seniors stay in their home and community, and out of the hospital or assisted living facilities.
- A chance to continue living in their home – 24-hour assistance allows seniors to maintain their independence and stay comfortably in their homes.
24-Hour Assistance Designed for Senior Needs
For 24-hour care, we offer two service plans: shifted 24-hour care services and live-in care services.
Shifted 24-Hour Care Services
For clients requiring more intensive care, our shifted 24-hour service is perfect. Bedbound seniors and those with advanced stages of dementia often need this level of support. With shifted services, you can expect:
- 5 to 6 CAREGivers a week, which allows for the greatest flexibility in scheduling and matching with personality type.
- No need for private sleeping quarters.
- CAREGivers remain fresh and attentive to the client’s needs even throughout the night.
- CAREGivers will take care of their own meals
Live-In 24-Hour Care Services
When you need help with your loved one, 24-hour live-in services can be an economical means of providing care and attention. With rates substantially discounted from standard fees for service, we’re here to lend a hand so that peace of mind will come naturally! With our live-in services, you can expect:
- A team approach of 3 caregivers each working a third of the week, which provides consistency without “burnout.”
- Our CAREGivers would need private sleeping quarters.
- Each of our CAREGivers needs 8 hours of sleeping time each day allowing for 1 or 2 brief interruptions for assistance.
- Requires client-provided food or an additional per diem fee applies.
Benefits of 24-Hour Caregiving in Northern Milwaukee
You can stop worrying about an elder family member falling during the night and waiting hours for help to arrive. Round-the-clock care gives you peace of mind. Our compassionate CAREGivers also make your loved one’s life easier with these valuable services:
- Help with toileting
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry assistance
- Medication reminders
To learn how affordable 24-hour in-home care can be in the Northern Milwaukee area, call us today: (414) 259-9820