Many families feel overwhelmed by care responsibilities when a loved one becomes unable to perform routine tasks. Managing this level of care requires time and specialized training – exactly what our CAREGivers offer.
Confident Highly Personalized Care
Our specially trained CAREGiversSM can make life easier by providing highly personalized care for common health conditions that affect families, such as dementia, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, heart failure, COPD, depression, arthritis, and more. Nurse directed home care services are performed or delegated by a nurse and may include:
Medication Management and Administration
- Manage medication by crushing or splitting medications as well as drawing dosage for oral liquid medications, as prescribed.
- Administer medications by placing medication in a senior’s mouth if he or she is unable to do so.
Diabetes/Glucose Testing Management
- Monitor glucose (i.e. Accuchecks) to determine blood sugar reading.
- Administer insulin and record and document findings.
- Adjust a flowmeter to the prescribed setting.
- Monitor the oxygen saturation levels.
Call us at (414) 259-9820 to learn more about how our CAREGiversSM can help your family members live a robust life while providing the specialized care they need.